1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester mod 59 parts available

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WOODY400, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WOODY400

WOODY400 TS Member

I HAVE ALL PARTS FOR A MODEL 59 WINCHESTER 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN,EXCEPT THE RECEIVER AND THE CHAMBER.GUN HAD A CRACKED RECEIVER,SO I'M PARTING IT OUT.

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Woody, please send a description of the barrel and a package price for everything to : krucktx1100@cs.com. Thanks!!

Ken Rucker

3. WOODY400

WOODY400 TS Member

MR.RUCKER, the barrel

4. WOODY400

WOODY400 TS Member

MR.RUCKER,

THE BARREL IS A 28"PLAIN,MOD,WIN-LITE BARREL.IT shows marks from use,and wear at the end of the barrel.but it still can be used.But it is not mint cond.the stocks need to be refinished but as far as i can see there are no cracks in the butt stock and the forearm has one small crack about one inch long at the back toward the reciever end.I don't think it's anything serious.the complete trigger assembly,is in exc cond.the bolt,carrier,ejecter,and all other small parts seem to be in very good condition also.These are good parts that need a new home.I'm asking 150.00 plus what ever it cost to ship them,which should not be much.I'll try to send you a picture of all the parts through my yahoo.web site.

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Woody, you got a deal. Please email with your info and I'll get a postal money order on its way. I can provide you with my ups account # for the shipping, if that's okay. Thanks!!

Ken

6. WOODY400

WOODY400 TS Member

STANLEY ROBERTS
    105 WALNUT WAY
    EATONTON GA 31024.

MR.KEN, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OKAY. THANKS ALOT AND GOD BLESS.706-473-8038.

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Stanley, I'll call on Monday. Thanks!!

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.