1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Mdl 12 value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jim brown, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I am about to sell a Model 12, pigeon grade skeet, 20 gauge, no modifications. Round post rib and the bird on the magazine tube. I would grade it at about NRA very good to excellent. Price anybody???

jim brown

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

My guess Jim is $3500 give or take. Auctions go a little crazy at times, but any real nice 20 ga skeet gun will bring over $2500 not counting it being a Pigeon. The round post variation is the rarest of them all,being made only about two years. Some do not like them because they do not have the Duckbill extension. A very cool gun! let us know when you price it. Percentage of condition is a better way, although tough to gauge without pics than the outdated NRA guide. Jeff

3. jim brown

Some light scratches on the butt stock. All in all I would rate the wood at 95%. blue is very good 99%

jim brown

4. jim brown

5. jim brown

Tron,

That's pretty close to the truth. Now that I am retired I just can't seem to find time to play with the puter. Been doin lots of shootin, a little pool playin, not much fishin and damn little work. Prairie dogs would be glad to see me go back to work though.

jim brown

6. jim brown

The gun is gone. I traded it today on a Beretta combo set.

jim brown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.