1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester hand sets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by targetshooter, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

Our club has a few winchester hand sets just curious hhat a fair price for then would be and if there is a market for them thanks

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

We sold a couple of ours and some of the other clubs in this area have been selling some ... all at $250. Bill Malcolm

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

If you watch auction hunters they found two of them in a storage unit....took them to there "friend in the business" and he paid them 1600 for the pair... yeah right I knew that show was rigged!

We just sold a pair with spare parts for 250.00. They are worth what ever you can get out of them IMO. Keep in mind you try the Ebay thing someone has to crate them up and get them shipped. Plus S&H is expensive for them so it will kill the final sale price.

A good price is more than 100.00 each and if lucky 200.00 each.

4. targetshooter

targetshooter Member

thank you but i think i need i will call auction hunters tell them i know were some are and as a added bonus i know that Dan Bonillas has shot targets off of them they should be worth 1600 each ha ha actully we were hoping some one here in central calif might want them so they coulkd be delivered or picked up we were thinkin between 2 and 3 with spare parts would be fair thank you for your input who knows maybe auction hunters will come knocking :) mike m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.