1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Gun Rack 4 Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sx1skeet, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Winchester gun rack display. Board is made of solid Aspen and is a quality piece. Stands approx 12" x 31" & displays 4 guns. Folds up for easy storage. Excellent for displaying at gun shows or makes a very distintive display to show off specific guns in your gun room. Guns shown in display not for sale. Price $245 plus $15 S&H Other personalized wording may be ordered for a minimal chg. Thanks Matt Stevenson (303)632-7360
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Wow did not know they would sell this fast got 3 buyers and 2 orders. Thank you.

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

up for sunday

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here. I didn't think you'd sell any. I thought they were a little high. Now i'm not taking anything away from your craftsmanship. They look very nice. I just thought them to be a little higher than i would think a rack like this would be worth. Shows you what i know. That said, i'm gonna give you a free bump up to the top so maybe you'll sell a few more today. Good luck with your sales.

Up for a neat gun display rack at a good price.

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the bump if you new the time it takes to make this and the price of the word you would understand. Why I ask this much for them. I have sold a dozen of these at gun shows and thought some people on TS.com might like to have one to.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks for not taking that the wrong way.

^^^^^Back up again^^^^^

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'd like to buy the guns!!!

bump

8. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

The Model 12's are a full set of soild rib skeet guns. Yes a full set 12ga, 16ga ws1, 20ga and the rare 28ga. Sorry not for sale as it took me and my dad years to put this set togetther in 99%+ condition.

9. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
picture of aspen gun rack
winchester gun rack

winchester gun rack for sale

winchester gun racks for sale