1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Gas cards @ the grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RAScott, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

Winchester offered a deal at the grand, by a flat of AA'S for $70.00 and recieve a 10.00 gas card. limit of 10 flats,. or 100.00. That made the flats now worth $60.00 "GOOD DEAL" Cut out upc's ,handed them, with the reciept and they issued a 50.00 card and 30.00 in cash because they were out of the smaller cards.
    we tried in 4-5 stations along the way and we could'nt get it to work anywhere. a friend has 150.00 and got 1 card to work the others will not. Has anyone had the same experiance?

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

I called the number on the back of the card after one of ours was rejected. They said that particular type of card would not work on gas purchases, but will work on anything else. Tonight we used it for dinner at Macaroni Grill. I guess it really doesn't matter how you spend it, as long as it spends!

Vickie

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Cactus Bob, I suggest you bring them tonight and we will "test" them at the 99 after......

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

They are "Discover" cards and mine work anywhere they take "discover" cards.

5. RAScott

RAScott Member

Thanks and that sounds good frank. I may go to cactus bob i kidda like that. hahahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.