1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Energy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tdaws1032, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdaws1032

tdaws1032 TS Member

I was curious is anyone has been shooting a Winchester Energy. I have been checking into this gun. It seems like a moderate priced trap gun but I still fall back to the old saying, "you get what you pay for". I wanted to know if anyone has been shooting it for awhile and what they thought of it. Thanks

2. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

It is a great gun for the money. i have been shooting mine for around 2 years now and have had probably 30,000 rnds through it with no problems what so ever. it is definately worth buying.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I know a couple of people who have owned themn and they are please. Gun is made in Belgium by the company that owns Browning. Seems to be a good value for the price. I have shot one and it feels much like an old Browning Broadway. Don't care for the ported barrels, but that is the only thing I don't care for. They seem to balance well and shoot nice!

4. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

I have one for sale $1200. An excellent value but it was more muzzle heavy than I like. Very soft recoiling with the ported and overbored barrels and hammered targets.

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Is the Energy the model that Browning gives $500.00 in accessories. I think that's what my brother and nephew bought and got a nice browning case, shell bag and several other things. Jackie B.

6. rrose

rrose TS Member

Jackie
    That is the Browning Cynergy, a different gun than the Winchester Select Energy but both great guns. I think they have quit making the Winchester Energy and have switched over to making the new 101. Some one can probably correct that if I am wrong.
    randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.