1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Earn Up To $100.00 On All AA® Purchases

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlyteGirl, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyteGirl

FlyteGirl Member

Winchester - Earn Up To $100.00 On All AA® Purchases

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2011-AA-Promotion.aspx

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Do you have to send the UPC code for each individual box of AA shells. Last year I got the full rebate by mailing in the UPC code from each flat of AA's that I bought along with the receipts that showed that I bought whole cases not individual boxes.

3. Shawn

Shawn Member

Miketmx
    The rebate form clearly states they want the upc code from each box. I haven't submitted yet but plan to comply.

The Federal rebate excepted the UPC from the case and I had a check in less than a month.

Shawn

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Last go round I sent the UPCs from the cases and got the Winchester rebate. I sent the invoice from Gamaliel with it.

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

It says at the link above "Submit redemption form, original UPC codes from ammunition purchased, and original retailer dated cash register receipts" so maybe the UPC from the flat would be okay.

I hope so because getting them off each box is a hassle.

6. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I just called Repco and ask about the UPC code. The lady I talked to said the UPC code off of the case is fine. They do not have to be off of each box. Hope this helps. Hoosier

7. Shawn

Shawn Member

Thanks Hoosier that does make it simple.

Shawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.