1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

winchester diamond grade trap combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jrod350, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrod350

jrod350 TS Member

0   0   0

i have a winchester diamond grade trap combo for sale this gun is near new only several boxs run through it i bought this gun from an older man 8 years ago an its been packed away ever since .. its a 12 gauge combo one barrel is unsingle high rib other is over under .. i promise this gun is like going back in time its like new case an all..i gave 2500.00 for it and i will sell this gun for 2000.00 firm plus 100.00 shipping.. any one interested email me at jeffnewlin@comcast.net leave youn number an time in evening to call you back an i will ...this gun is what i say it is i havent shot it because it is so mint..also all chokes are with it 4 in total.. if you are interested in this model gun i dont think there is any if all any nicer any where... PICS ARE ON THIS PAGE... GUN IS SOLD..................

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Barrel length and photos would help I think.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

why $100 to ship? you can ship anywhere in the usa with insurance for under $50, fed ex probably 30.00??

4. wdturner

wdturner Member

0   0   0

Cuban, It's his gun he can charge whatever he wants for shipping!!! You should use PM's for statements like yours. Thanks Tom Shields

5. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Cubancigar: I gotta' take issue with you here on the shipping charges. I always ship USPS Priority Mail and just shipped a TM1 from Texas to Oregon yesterday insured for $2,000.00 @ a cost of $64.15. Carefully packaging a gun for shipment often takes me an hour or more IF I already have a box that is suitable. In addition most gun deals end up being negotiated to a mutually agreeable price INCLUDING shipping. On the TM1 we had ageed to a charge of $30.00 so in essence I had a negative of nearly $35.00 not including the packaging. If I wanted this combo I would have no problem with the shipping charges that the seller has posted. On a high percentage of my sales I end up losing money on the shipping and handling. Maybe he doesn't want to be in the same position. Just my thoughts. Respectfully submitted. ~~~Rick~~~~Texas

6. jrod350

jrod350 TS Member

0   0   0

if you dont leave your phone number i cant call you back..jeffnewlin@comcast.net...........and as far as shipping goes [cubancigar2000;..i was covering my butt because i know ill have to have a gun shop ship for me ..any way whats it to you any way you have shown me no interest in gun any how.......as far as pics go im not very computer savy i would have to have my son help me ...if you know this gun model you should be able to invision a as new gun....unsingle barrell is 34 screw in choke......over under is 30 bottom barrell screw in top barrell full

7. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Calm down now Jeff. There was nothing mean in his statement. I wrote you an email. Did you get it? Rick ~~~Texas

8. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

0   0   0

JRod, Where are you located? Any possibility of pictures. Thyanx Joe B

9. kw565

kw565 Member

0   0   0

I sent you an e-mail this morning with my ph#

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

I thought I'd landed in Ebay when I saw the shipping charges!!

Don't know about this seller or situation so nothing personal, but, I'm noticing that more and more sellers are expecting buyers to pay extra because they the seller want to use a dealer to ship even when it is not required. I for one won't pay for such nonsense, the seller should take that out of his profits since it's his decision to spend more than required. JMHO

I'm also seeing quite a few items here on ts.com that have been for sale for quite some time with endless bumps. ( if you just have to do this it would be nice to delete most of the bumps to make the thread readable) It should be a clue after awhile that maybe just maybe the item is overpriced for the market.

11. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Richard: I am with you 100%. I guess ole' silverbulletexpress thinks the seller has no right to dictate shipping expense. I DO!! Rick ~~~Texas

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I personally think a valid purchaser is owed at least a small explanation of that way inflated shipping price....if the gun only has to make it safe and secure to a transfering dealer...then why the heck are you buying it a ticket on the Disney Cruise

13. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Calvin: I think you like dealing in trivia. It will cost him over $60.00 just in shipping and insurance so what's the big deal????? Get a life!! Rick~~Texas BUMP!!

14. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Not a problem Rick...when it happens that you want to purchase one of the beauties out of my extensive collection ...I'll tack on an extra $100 for AAA class shipping just to satisfy your retarded opinions

15. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For a "MD" your math is the thing that is RETARDED. Where is the $100.00 EXTRA?

16. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I pulled it out of my butt..but I thought you were the one willing to accept an outrageous shipping figure no questions asked...make your mind up

17. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MD: Took you 14 minutes to come up with that VERY weak retort?? Now that is pathetic!! Since you are an MD I suggest you take one more "chill pill" and head for bed. :)

18. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I used to work at UTSouthwestern Med Center (thats in Texas too..you know,..where YOU are)...are you sure you were not one of my patients wearing a rubber sportcoat.

19. jrod350

jrod350 TS Member

0   0   0

i will have pictures posted soon im going to walmart and by a camera and figure it out ..i own a nice camera but threw away box that had parts needed to post pictures.. now i cant wait to show off this beauty..

20. jrod350

jrod350 TS Member

0   0   0

i live in winchester virginia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
winchester 101 diamond grade trap combo
winchester diamond grade
winchester diamond grade combo
winchester diamond grade for sale

winchester diamond grade trap