1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Diamond Grade Barrels 20,28 & 410

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PaShooter, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Looking for a little help, trying to figure out the value of (3) barrels 20, 28 & 410 for a Winchester Diamond Grade. They come in the factory fitted case. Trying to price them for a friend who is getting away from skeet shooting and thinking about selling the barrel set. They are in great shape and sho very little. This only includes the barrels and case, and not the receiver or forend.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Paul H
    Imperial, PA

2. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Was this part of a 4 barrel set or three barrel set? (which frame do they fit?)
    Thanks,
    Charlie

3. 3DHC

3DHC Member

0   0   0

If my recollection is correct, I don't think the barrels will fit anything other than another Diamond Grade 101 that was originally made as a 4-Barrel set. I think the locking block notch in the barrels differs from other 101's.

4. newcastle

newcastle Member

0   0   0

Paul, I don't know what they may be worth but do know that I may be interested in them, please send barrel length, pics and contact number to above email address. thanks Bob

5. brianedward69

brianedward69 Member

0   0   0

I am also interested in your barrels.

Thanks

Brian

6. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hope this pic uploads properly, sorry its not very clear. I do not have all the specifics on the barrels as of yet. I should have more info after this weekend. I am assuming they are all choked "skeet" and I will get the barrel lengths. Not even sure if they are even for sale yet. My contact email is usmech@hotmail.com.

Thanks, Paul H Imperial, PA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Charlie,

I believe the barrels were bought as an after thought. The person had a Diamond Grade Trap and then got the desire to shoot skeet and purchased the three barrels. When I get a chance to go up and check them out I will get the specific's!

I got a phone call from a friend who knows nothing about them and wondered what they were worth so that is why I'm here. Hate to see them stolen by Cabela's or some other chain store always looking for used firearms!!

Thanks,

Paul H

8. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

9. newcastle

newcastle Member

0   0   0

Any word on price or if its for sale ?

10. bingervill

bingervill TS Member