1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Component....secret!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BL350, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Don't repeat this or otherwise it won't be a secret anymore! after "Jornski" downed his Winchester OEM wads for being short on bag count, I decided to audit my latest case of WAASL 12 gauge "pink" 1 oz. wads (5K). Batch number E123441 BG5. 16 extra in first bag, 10 extras in 2nd bag, 3rd had 12 extras! Atta boy! Olin! This will effect and cause my reloading cost to be lower! I will check some Remington STS bags of 500 to see how their count fairs!.....Jet Boat Bill

P.S. Documented shortages on count can result in stiff fines from State Bureau of weights and measures. I won't tell Olin about overages!!!

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

BL383,

Since that wads are counted by weight and not by piece, you are getting a wad that weighs less than the standard design weight. This will, in effect, lesson the pressure of your reload and soften the recoil. Sound like a "Win Win" to me!

(P.S. Guys/Gals don't start with the graph's and charts. This was ment in fun like the original!)

ec90t

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

BarFin,

That's the spirit!

ec90t

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Bill when I ran a drag boat ,we called jet boats what they are, Floatin Fire hoses! Get a V-Drive and go fast for a change! Oh, and about the wads I would rather put Remington wads in upside down than use Wincrapster. LOL , Jeff

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I counted a bag of North West Magnum # 7 1/2 and it contained 144,009 shot more or less. Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.