1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester Ammunition Thank You

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by thunder, Aug 15, 2013.

1. thunder

thunder Active Member

Winchester Ammunition thank you for supporting the shooters with the rebate on your ammunition. I also went into your building at the Grand and thanked them for the support. You will be my ammuntion of choice and hope everyone appreciate the rebate.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Better take advantage of it this year. Word on the street is this is Winchester's last year with the rebate as well.

Just Say'n...........

3. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Can I go to my local Dick's or Acadamey and buy Winchester AA ammo and send in to Winchester to get the rebate? Thanks

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

dolphin, Yes. Register receipt has to be dates 8/31 or earlier and postmarked by 9/15

5. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I have a friend that told me that he never receved his rebate check from last year. Is there a way to check on this?

6. mTm Herb

mTm Herb Member

Bernie K,

I was able to check my rebate last year on the Winchester website.

Herb

7. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

AA's are now my favorite. Thanks for the rebate!

GL

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Interesting observation. I took a drive through the RV section @ the Grand last week. Noticed that everyone put their trash out at the end of their lot, I'm assuming for collection. Lots of empty flats at the end of the lot, and a VAST majority were Winchester. VERY few Remington or Federal flats. I think Winchester has picked up a HUGE share of the market by offering the rebate when others didn't. I'm a Remington fan, and they are my ammo of preference, but I'll shoot Winchester every time when its 20% cheaper...