1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINCHESTER AA TARGET LOADS $59 CASE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bellemandi, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellemandi

bellemandi TS Member

WINCHESTER AA TARGET LOADS $59 CASE COLORADO

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY PURCHASE WINCHESTER AA TARGET LOADS FOR $59 CASE (10 BOXES) WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. SALES TAX IS ONLY 3%. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS DEAL. HURRY UP BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!!!

YOU CAN CALL 303-809-5055 ASK FOR LUIS.

2. steevo

steevo TS Member

I just bought a case of these at Dick's in Newington, NH for $53.80 with no sales tax. So is that supposed to be a deal? Steve

3. bellemandi

bellemandi TS Member

May be not in NH but this is in Colorado. The price is not the same here.

4. steevo

steevo TS Member

CO huh? Thats a long ways away. There no mass merchants there that offer good prices? That sucks. We have quite a few here that offer those kind of prices. In fact, some are less, when they have sales. Steve

5. bellemandi

bellemandi TS Member

Dicks and Sportsmans Warehouse offer deals on low grade shells. Still the sales are not as good as you would find in the east or west coast. Not sure why, I guess they do not have to since they have cornered the market

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I bought a flat of Nitros at Dicks for 54.90, used a coupon from Il dnr (mentioned on this site) for 10 bucks, final cost 44.90.

Buyin gun clubs now for 3.25 final cost.

HM

7. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I also just bought a case of Nitros at Dick's for a little over $44 out the door, but I had to take 1300 FPS Sporting 1-1/8 oz. 8's as that and 3 dram 1-1/8 oz. 9's STS were all they had left. I was told prices would be up considerably with the next shipment they get in. ....Rick

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Rick,

I hope your gun has a recoil system on it. Those Nitro Sporting loads kick like a mule!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester aa trap loads for sale