1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester AA hulls - old style F/S SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Strunk, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have found a few thousand old style 12 gauge Winchester AA once fired hulls that I have saved but forgot that I had. These are the good ones that the reloaders want. I don't reload much anymore, so I will sell them. What are they worth ??? I live in Payson, Arizona and will be at the Spring Grand in Tucson, AZ this coming Febuary.

Tom Strunk

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The 12 guage are going for .05 cents. HMB

3. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

4. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

Are they clean??? They are SUPER clean.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

hmb. Your a bit light. Last year most were selling here on TS.com for 6.5 cents. Some were sold for as much as 8 cents.

6. t7731

t7731 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Why do these old style shells sell for so much? What is it that makes them more desireable then say the readily availble STS and Nitro shells?

7. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I guess some people (like me) just like them....

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There red and scarce.

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

With the old AA's, you could just load 'em and load 'em and load 'em. Seems like they would last forever before they would finally split or just fall apart. The modern hulls even the sought after STS/Nitros just don't last as long as the old one piece AA's did.

Hi Tom. Good luck selling your hulls and have a great 2013.

Matt

10. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

Thanks to all who have PM'ed me.

Besides the holidays and church, we received 9 inches of snow on Dec. 30th. I haven't had much time. It's not all desert here in Arizona.

I will try to go out to my shop today and count these hulls. Inquirys about the hulls cleaness can be answered by the fact that they look as new, not a mark on them. I have decided to put a price on them. I have approx. 4,000 red hulls and I have a friend (Hap) that wants to buy 2,000 of them. That leaves approx. 2,000 hulls to be sold to others. I want .06 cents each for these hulls. I don't think I'm out of line here as they are propably the last of these hulls you will find. I will upgrade my post with the final tally after I count them.

I also have around a 100 new and primed Fiochhi 3 inch hulls. Never crimped or fired. Make an offer if you would like them.

Matt -- Thanks, I wish you and your family a prosperious and healthy new year. Hope to see you at Sparta again.

Barry ---Thanks for the info, see you at Tucson.

Tom Strunk

11. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

Thanks to all.

The Winchester AA old style hulls are all sold for .06 cents each.

I still have the Fiochhi 3 inch new hulls. They have never been crimped and have a new primer in them. Great for pot shoot loads. I have about a 100 of them.

Tom Strunk

12. Bohemian32

Bohemian32 TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Too bad you have sold the hulls, we are sitting in the McDonals in Payson, and would gladly take all that you had left. Day late and as ususally dollar short. Came all the way from IA. Not the only reason we are in your town. Would have been a nice opportunity. Best of Luck

13. Tom Strunk

0   0   0

Sorry I couldn't help you. Enjoy your time here in Arizona.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.