1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester 6500 Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ambiente, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ambiente

ambiente TS Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Hi, I have two Winchester 6500 Trap guns. Which were made for the European market. This series really never made it to the U.S. in great numbers, I've been considering selling both guns for a while, but have no idea of there value ? I imported the both guns from England myself in the late 80's/ early 90's. Both are brand new in the box, very nice wood, 30" barrels & fixed chokes. Thanks for your help, Saxon
  2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2006

When we had our store, which closed around 1999, we sold a lot of these types of shotguns...We liked them a lot, most all of them we sold were "Sporters".

I wasn't aware they offered them in "trap" grade. If I remember correctly, we had some also earmarked "Super Pigeon" also. At that time, we sold most of them for around $1800, if I remember right.

You are welcome to give me a call if you want more info.
    Jeff Philipbar/puablo 845-266-3567 EST
  3. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I have an 8500 trap that I bought a few years back with full and x-tra full 32 inch barrels. I use it for flyers.

Nice gun and I like Winchesters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester 6500 trap shotgun

winchester 8500 trap