Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester 21 16ga

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Donm 
#1 ·
Bushmaster 1313 had a thread a few days ago about model 21`s. I`ve always wanted one, but found it hard to pay what most were asking. I got to thinking about 21`s and thought I would share some pictures of one that I was fortunate enough to stock. This 21 has a story behind it that I can`t remember. I do remember it was on the cover of a gun magazine dating back to the 1970`s and I have no idea of the engraver, but it is one of the best I`ve seen. Someone might know who did the engraving. Larry

See less See more
#5 ·
Just for fun, I will comment that the fleur de lis on the Model 21 take about four thousand dollars of value from a gun that would otherwise be a great upgrade. I also, just for fun, will comment that the original poster is a jackass for offering a fairly decent K-20 stock on his website without mentioning a price. You're welcome for the free advertising, but what, is the price a secret? I was unsure about "jackass" versus "idiot", but I chose "jackass" because "idiot" implies hereditory origin.

#6 ·
I don`t know what crawled up your butt, or who you are. I do what the customer wants. Price on the K20 stock would depend if you wanted it as is or finished out.I see you`re having a bad day, but calling me a jackass is uncalled for. You have some kind of envy thing going? Larry

#7 ·
high 2, I think eightbore got the big envy bug up the butt. Very nice stock job, wish I had a chance to stock a Model 21. I have done a lot of high grade wood model 12 trap and do it in the Winchester 12B pattern. I did one for myself and didn't do the fleurs like Winchester. Like yours, it is much more difficult to checker up to the fleurs, instead of stippling like the factory pattern.
The Model 21 Winchester in 16 gauge with 28 inch barrels has to be the sweetest handling double there is available. Guess why they demand such high prices?

#8 ·
To eightbore

Why in the world would you get on this thread and trash this stock and poster.The stock was made to order.You have no real evidence this would devalue this gun 4 cents or four thousand. To call someone an idiot for sharing a work of art with the rest of us is stupid!!!! Like they say you can change the stock on the gun if you could ever afford to own something like it, but you can't fix stupid...

Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.