1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester 1300 Youth. Any good?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CLP101, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

I stopped in my local dealer today and he just took a 1300 youth 20ga. in on trade. It looks like brand new. No box but has extra choke tubes. Had my daughter hold it up and it fits her well. They want $199. I saw them on GunBroker for $300+ so it seems like a great deal. I want to move her up to a 20ga from the expensive to shoot 410 H&R.
    Thanks

2. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

So were you using a 600 JR to reload for it? I planned on shooting alot of reloads. If using a loader with a sizing collet would give me usable loads I would invest in a better loader.
    Thanks

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have a couple (a 12g and a 20g)and neither one has a single problem with reloads..mine or others loaned to me...thats a great little gun at a great price..you would be well satisfied and doubtful you would ever lose a dime on it down the road

4. ismah

ismah Member

I have a 1300 and love it. I've shot thousands of reloads and never NEVER had a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester 1400 youth