1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WINCHESTER 101

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joe90t, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

"LIKE NEW Winchester 101 26" O/U With A Super Nice Case.This Gun Has (1) small Scratch On The Stock, Not In The Wood But, In The Finish A Very Light One That Could Possibly Be "Drawn" Out.I Could NOT Find Any Other Marks On This Gun Anywhere. 26" Barrels W/3" Chamber And It Uses Invecter Plus Choke Tubes. Comes W/3 Tubes Full, Modified And Improved Cylinder. This Gun Was Made By FN In Belgium. The Case inside Is Foam And The Outside Is Light Alum. On Outside W/4 Hasps,Dark & Light Gray In Color. "One" Of The Nicest Used Guns I Have Seen. Ok Here It Is "The Price" 935.00 Dollars American SHIPPED. This Gun Belongs To A Young Shooter That Is A Friend.Needs To Sell This One To BUY Shells For His "NEW GUN" I Hope I Can Get Cuban cigar2000 To Post The Pic's For Me. Stock Measures 13 1/2 With The GraCo LOP Screwed ALL The WAY In And Has A New "Kick-Ez Pad. Should Fit Most Any Average Person On Down To A Youth Shooter. 935.00 Shipped n JOE WHITEHURST Cell # 575-760-1379 New Mexico

2. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for a great guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.