1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester 101 Diamond Grade Oversingle Trap ... -

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Customf1, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Customf1

Customf1 TS Member

Jul 31, 2012
    I am thinking of buying a Winchester 101 Diamond oversingle for $1600.00 from a friend, it has a custom installed recoil reducer and adjustable but pad comes with 3 chokes and is 95% condition and is in great operating condition. I already shot it and it shoots good. Please let me know what your thoughts are regarding this gun and also what you think of the price. Thanks, Howard
  2. rondl

rondl Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Please pm me as I have one in similar condition that I will sell for a good bit less
  3. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Apr 7, 2008
    $1600 is a premium price for that gun, so it better be really nice,they came with a case, if its not included adjust the price accordingly,they are very reliable shooters, be sure the gun fits you, other wise it's gonna beat you up, shot my DG combo for over twenty years, only broke a ejector hammer, pretty damn good, good luck,Breakemall, ML
  4. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Nov 20, 2009
    I sold mine 3 barrel set that was in perfect condition with case for $2K. I think $1600 is really high, at best that gun is worth $800-1000. For $1600 you can do much better.
  5. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

Jun 5, 2007
    pittsburgh pa
    Top singles demand a little higher premium over an unsingle. Should have a Diamond grade hard case with it. If its clean with no character marks on it I would say go fit it. I shoot a DG Combo34/32
    Love the winchester 101 series of shotguns. Built like tanks! I still own numerous trap models.

Jason in pa
Search tags for this page

winchester 101 oversingle diamond grade