1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester 101 Diamond Grade Combo Matching #'s

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by creatart, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creatart

creatart TS Member

0   0   0

I own two Winchester 101 Diamond Grade Trap Guns.

One is a combo w/ Unsingle and O/U. w/ matching numbers. w/ fore arm wood for each barrel. It has a piston type device to ease the kick.

The other gun is an un-single and has a soft touch.

They are both tastefully gold inlaid.

I am interested in selling one or possibly both.

If I kept one it would be the Single barrel gun as it was my very first trap gun.

Both show very little wear and are in very good shape.

I have the stock cases for both.

I am not sure what to ask $$ wise for these nice guns.. Any idea what is a fair price to both seller and buyer.

Thanks,

Bob

Sacramento

2. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

0   0   0

Hello, Hey Bob sent ya a e-mail. Thanks, Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

101 diamond 2 barrel trap guns

winchester 101 diamond trap combo