1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Winchester 101 (3 Barrel set) 410/28/20

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jsa3107, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

2800-3500
    Its all about condition...
    I have been led to beileve the winchester market is soft at this time.......

2. smartweed

smartweed TS Member

Check out Gun Digest and Cabela's for a start; seems that nice 3bbl's are offered at 5k. Who knows what they are selling for or if they are selling for that matter. Fifteen years ago I was looking at a 3 bbl and it was priced in the $4,500 range...and it was only in ok cond. Good luck.

3. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

bought one from a dealer for $2400 say 10 years ago

He bought it back same price 5 years ago YMMV

ALso depends if you are buying or selling

regards

4. WOODY400

WOODY400 TS Member

Thank ya'll,For the Information.

5. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

I know this is not the same gun but just to give a little insight on just how soft the market has become; My father purchased a winchester 101 trap 3 barrel set that is in about 90%-95% about 6-8 months. Last month he called me from the trap club to tell me about the identical gun for sale but not quite as nice(75%-80%). After a short talk with the owner we agreed on a price of $800.00. I was more than happy to pay that considering my pop had paid just under $2000.00 this winter. So I would have to agree with Jsa3107 in that the market has softened up these. I shoot the gun well but my shoulder pays the price as well as my cheek. My new Cynergy Classic Trap Combo is hands down a much better shooter and I have posted my best scores in just a week or so that I have owned it. Just some insight for what is worth. Shoot sraight, Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.