1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Win the Lottery and Still Work the System

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 87AA, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 87AA

87AA TS Member

Sorry if this has already been posted. Something tells me this new 1%er isn't voting for the Republican candidate.
  2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

This is just unreal isn't it. I read yesterday where a family of 5 were getting $4800.00 a month welfare and food stamps. Makes me want to go get a job and get layed off. Jackie B.
  3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

"A bill to prevent this type of behavior, sponsored by state Republican Rep. Dale Zorn has passed the state House, as has a companion bill in the state Senate."

Why do we need to pass a bill?

The bill should be to make her pay back including retroactive.

Yea, I'm a heartless sob.
  4. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

There are some people that everything is not enough, Washington is full of them

But on a side note, I wish my wife's ex would hit the lotto, then he could pay me back the $110,000 that he owes in back child support, and you might ask why I said pay "me" back? Well I paid all the bills to raise the kids, selfish old a$$hole ain't I
  5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

You mean you haven't taken him to court yet?

My sister went to the child support recovery unit here in Iowa to get her ex to pay up. They told her that since she was working and supporting herself and her 2 kids that they couldn't (or wouldn't) do anything about it, she would have to hire a lawyer to get the money. She went to a lawyer and he told her it would cost her more than what she would get so try the child support recovery unit. Needless to say she supported them on her own.
  6. RWT

RWT Active Member

Catpower, you must be a good man, that is your reward.

Robert
  7. Catpower

Likes to shoot, the state has chased him but he hides real good and finds all the ways he can dodge them

The only good part is when he applies for SS, which isn't too long from now they will take it out of his check, but only at the rate he was to pay, a whooping $300 per month, and since I'm sure he has paid very little in it will be about half of his check

He is a pure POS
  8. Catpower

Thanks RWT, that's probably all I will ever get out of it, and the kids have turned out to be good citizens, the youngest is about to get out of the Army and is going to move his family back to the home place, 5 boys, Future Farmers of Frognot LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.