1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

win sx1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sx1skeet, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Any info you guys have on the SX1 ser# and stage 1 stage 3 crome tube not crome I'm trying to put it on paper the times that things changed
    Thanks Again
    Matt

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Matt the records you ask for do not exist. They didn't exist when Bob Baumgart was alive and they do not exist now.Jeff

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Jeff I'm glad you know so much on this. What I'm trying to find is if we get a bunch of ser # together then we can start to pen point this. Jeff for your info some of the recors are around as I have started to get them from ex Winchester employes. Did you know that Jasper Salerno did some factory engraved SX1 in 1974-77. So if you have any ser # and what they are please let me know. Thanks again for all your help.

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Matt, I've got one that has a serial #23,612. Straight trap stock, 30" trap full choke, 26" skeet choke. Serrated trigger, screws in both ribs. carbon steel mag tube. Wayne

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Sure! I have #M27xx which has a chrome magazine tube, plain receiver, stage 3 trigger, no screw barrel.

and #M395xx which has a satin chrome receiver engraved receiver, chrome mag tube, stage 3 trigger, and a screw in the barrel..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

engraved sx1