1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

win super target pet loads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wyoshooter, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

I just aquired 8lbs aof this powder and cant find any info for 1 1/8 oz loads do any of you have a good recepie for this thanks d t jones

2. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

18.5 grains-AA hull-11/8shot-AA wad= 1145 FPS. 20.5 grains-AA hull-11/8 shot-AA wad= 1200 FPS. You can use windjammer wad for a little less pressure without any change in velocity, and a little less recoil. Good powder but dirty. I use to load around 19 Grains and shoot it on everything. Thanks

3. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I love this powder and with the current price of lead I have switched to a 1 oz. load and I have shot very good scores all the way back to the 27 with it. Rem nitro or sts hull,WW209 primer,1 0z #7.5 or #8 shot,WW12SL or downrange XL-1 or windjammer 1 0z. wad,19 grains WST.This load is very soft on recoil and fast 1235 fps.I dust the wads with motor mica for an additional 5% increase in speed.As long as you are on the target this load will do a good job!!PJ

4. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

This is the PETA police! Please step away from your computer and rename the thread as it give the appearance of asking for a shotgun load to shoot pets.

This is not acceptable behavior and will not be tolerated!! Really I mean it!!

THIS IS A JOKE, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ANIMALS WERE HURT DURING THE COMPOSING OF THIS JOKE.

Jack

5. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

thanks for the help. and the neighbors pets do make super targets. darrell t jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.