1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win Super speed 28GA shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Blackpine.vu, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Blackpine.vu

Blackpine.vu Member

I need some info, any help is appreciated.I have 10 boxes of these vintage ammo(paper shells 28GA in good condition) but do not know what kind of value do they have, please help and give me advises.
    Thank / long
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I'd put one box on e-bay and see what kind of action you get.

I suspect you'll get two different answers here on TrapShooters.

One from those who don't have any interest in buying will give you a really high number and those who would like to buy it as cheaply as possible will give you a really low number - who will you believe?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Probably around 25 bucks/box. Maybe a little more but not much. Well under $50/box. A vast majority of the value is in the box itself, its only worth a little bit more full than empty.

Can't put them on ebay w/ the shells, they'll pull your auction. You could try listing the box by itself if you like though.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

20-25 would be retail. 25 on any that are in better condition than the one you took pictures of. The top flap has scuffs on it and it appears that on the upper right corner of the front the corner is bent. Like most 1 piece boxes it is a not a rare box . Many collectors including myself would not pay near as much for empty 1 piece boxes. 2 piece boxes I would definitely agree w/ skeets statement. Many full boxes get sold on Ebay get sold even thou they are advertised as empty. A seller of a full box may include something like "contact me for more details" or something similar to tip a buyer off that the shells are available.

Search tags for this page

do i have super speed