1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win or Lose,,,,,Screw America!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Terribly sad he was not vetted before 2007.......

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

He is on the record saying anybody in the coal power plant business he would bankrupt.

It was out there, few paid attention.

====================================================

Audio interview from January 17, 2008

-----------------------------------------------------

"Let me sort of describe my overall policy. What I've said is that we would put a cap and trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody else's out there.

I was the first to call for a 100% auction on the cap and trade system, which means that every unit of carbon or greenhouse gases emitted would be charged to the polluter. That will create a market in which whatever technologies are out there that are being presented, whatever power plants that are being built, that they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a video from an interview Nov 2008:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4aTf5gjvNvo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The main stream media ignored it, hell they support such a move.

The only places you find this stuff on is from those hateful trailer trash right wing nut cases, such as Limbaugh and Hannity.

You coal miners in Ohio, W.Va, Il and elsewhere paying attention this time?

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Here in Ohio we care about coal. The 6th congressional district will be devastated without the coal jobs (mostly union) as this war on coal is a war on your household through higher electricity costs. Many people are on fixed incomes or have lost income and/or jobs and are hurting. Businesses will also suffer because of increased utility costs. Let's face it, you are affected by this war on coal. The people heading up this war on coal don't care about the American consumer. They claim they won't raise your taxes but it takes no Einstein to figure out if your utility costs increase it's money out of your pocket. What's the difference whether it's a tax or any other increase in your household expenses. A war on coal is a war on me. BT100dc

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

....and this will pull $700B out of our economy,,,,,,,where do they think the "jobs" will come from?????

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I have seen the Lt. Governor on the talk shows lately, explaining how Ohio is doing better than most other states due to policies exact opposite of Obama's.

Isn't it likely those doing better in Ohio will mistake the situation as being due to Obama instead of the Republican John Kasich's administration and vote Obama?

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Also consider cutbacks in Defense. For example, in Ohio, cutbacks are going to the Youngstown Air Force base with the loss of 2 C-130's aircraft plus all support personnel; loss of personnel at Wright-Patterson AFB plus defense contractors. Look at the war on coal which is happening by Obama's EPA in Southeast Ohio. Consider retired people on fixed incomes trying to pay their electric bills, all businesses, and everyone who lives in states already struggling to get by. We don't need more on public welfare as no one has achieved the American Dream living on a safety net. We don't want the safety net turning into a hammock. Your vote matters.
    BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.