1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win Model 12-5 by Jaquas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dolphin77, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

I recently saw a very nice Model 12 for sale on Jaquas...evidently commissioned by Jaquas...it was a pigeon grade skeet with beautiful wood and #5 engraving that I understand was done in Italy...I had never seen one before..anyone else seen these...WC

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Are you asking about the skeet model 12 or a pigeon #5? I own a Mod 12 Pigeon Grade Trap # 5 engraving and B carved wood . Done at the factory in 1929. It is fantastic.

3. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

No....I wish I was...I'll trade you my dog for that gun....These guns were made at the very end of M-12 production(pigeon grade) and sent to Italy for the engraving.

4. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

dolphin.....I have one of those guns made at the end of M12 production. It is a pigeon skeet with 12-5 engraving done by Giovanozzi in Italy. The receivers were done in Italy and Pauline Murriele engraved the small portions on the barrels and the pigeons. I have a letter from Bruno Pardee that explains these guns are the last of the Winchester Model 12's. It is a really pretty gun but I haven't shot it so it's in new condition and a "safe queen."

Jere

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Bruce, we would like to see pictures of your 1929 Pigeon Grade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.