1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win. Model 101 with Briley Subgage Tubes.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr. Flinch, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have for sale a nice 12ga. Winchester Model 101 Low rib sheet/sporting/field Winchoke gun with a set of custon fit fixed choke Briley full-length tubes in 20, 28 and .410; cased. Both chokes are original Winchoke and are choked at skeet/skeet. the vintage choke tube wrench with wooden handle is included. The case has the carry handle missing but otherwise in good condition. The gun has honest bluing wear on the bottom of the receiver but otherwise in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. The bores are mirror clean and chambered for both 2-3/4 or 3" shells. The stock has original Winchester recoil pad and adjustable comb and has had the groove removed from under the pistol grip (pigeon or diamond grade stock converted to short tang trigger guard). I am also including an extra skeet/field stock equipped with a Counter Coil. The extra stock needs to be finished to a lighter stain to match the forarm; the Counter Coil is fitted and only needs to be screwed onto the stock (this Counter Coil doesn't have the foam covering but could easily be made. I wanted to have the extra stock finished to match but I had an accident that broke a bone in my arm and will be out of service for a little while. This is a great versitile gun for sheet, sporting clays and hunting. Even trap if you don't mind the 27-1/2" barrels. I was going to sell for $1395 but since I wasn't able to finish the extra stock I will sell for $1195 firm shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Thank you. Mark Russell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't know hot I ended up with two threads. This one I tried much earlier but it didn't show up until after I tried the second time. Geesh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.