1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win Mod21- 410 fore end price?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ct-artdealer, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ct-artdealer

ct-artdealer TS Member

0   0   0

I have what I was told to be a Win. Model21 410 ga. fore end. It is nothing I need and I would like to sell it but I have no idea if this is the Mod21 fore end or something else or what it is worth. I would like to get AMAP but not be greedy.The serial # on the fore end is 17567. Charlie Connell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nice forend. I think your problem will be finding a buyer with a 410. Rare gun in Mdl 21 configuration. Probably rarer with the splinter forend that you have. And that style usually doesnt crack or break. There has been on in 16 ga on gunbroker for a year @ $100 with no takers. Good luck on your sale.

3. ct-artdealer

ct-artdealer TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for your comments, the rarity of the fore end is what prompted me to see if anyone needed an extra or a change in style. Those 21's get heavy and maybe this lighter piece is the way to go. Charlie

4. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

If you're packin a .410 mdl 21 around you should be used to carrying heavy things. Like your wallet.$$$

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I doubt that a forend made of plain, unfigured black walnut would be made for a .410. It is more likely a 20 gauge forend. The barrels on both are about the same diameter at the forend area.

6. AWC

AWC Member

0   0   0

It is a Model 21 forend, but not for a 410. When sn 17367 was built, 21 410's had not been thought of yet.

awc

7. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Field Grade Splinter for 20ga. Most Likely Double Trigger, Extractor Gun.
    Low Value if Any...Unless you Needed and or Wanted one. Makes for Nice Coffee Table Trinket. Bart

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

AWC nailed it.

9. ct-artdealer

ct-artdealer TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you boys, I consider this site and it's members to be the #1 source of knowledge on pretty much everything you need to know. I will now treasure my forend now that I know that we probably are looking at a fairly common item. My thoughts of being rich are now over and done. Thanks for the help, everyone. Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.