1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win M42 410--F/S. A. Bee Engraved-G&H wood!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm selling a custom Model 42 on Auctionarms.com, but thought I'd mention it here. Model 42's seem popular here and this is one of the very very best. Fully engraved by Angelo Bee. 5 Gold doves on one side and 5 Gold quail on the other.Birds are set in a silver background. 100% receiver coverage, total gold outline work, barrel engraving, including at the muzzle with a gold band there. Choke and proof marks are in gold. Restocked by Griffin & Howe with Winchester "B" carving and checkering, with multiple fleur-di-lis. 14 3/4" LOP over a 1/2" pad. Steel pistol grip cap. An early--1st year--gun serial number 11xxx. It has a 28" full choke barrel with the early Winchester donut base/round post vent. rib. The rib is unmarked. Engine turned bolt and carrier. Exc. bore and mechanics. Look it up on auctionarms.com to look at the pix or email me. I have a buy it now price of $6395 which included priority shipping and a new copy of "Winchester Shotgun" published in 2006. The mate to this gun is featured on the cover and in 4 pages in the book. If you want the very best in a Model 42--this is it! Phone calls OK too! Bill 609-658-7739

2. zucksrq

zucksrq TS Member

WOW,,,Nice

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'll bet that you'll hate seeing that one go!

ec90t

4. boomer

Hey--thanks for posting the picture for me. I appreciate it very much. Yes-got to thin out the herd!! I'm taking more trips--doing more shooting--and it's time to pass some of these guns on to the next "caretaker." Again--tnak you!! Bill

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Very nice gun

6. boomer

Email me for add'tl pictures.

7. boomer

pix have been sent!!

8. zoom

zoom TS Member

Where in Jersey do you live ? I'm around 16 W

Bill C

9. boomer

Sold--Thank you all for your interest. I'm in Mt. Laurel, NJ Between exits 4-5 NJTP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.