1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win M21 3

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD SOLD Trapshooters.com guys are great to do business with and I thought I'd post a few nice SxS's for sale here before I move on to the Double gun web sites. Here is a pretty interesting Model 21 Duck gun and marked as such. This gun is # 26805. It is a 1950-51 gun that left the factory as a 30" gun choked full and full. It came back to Winchester 12/4/52 to fit a new stock and bore out the left barrel to modified. The factory records verify this. The choke designation on the barrel flat was changed to reflect this factory alteration. The barrels are marked for 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. The bores are excellent. The chokes mike .035 right and .016 left. The gun originally had a solid Winchester pad, but now wears a pachmayr pad. These guns were made with an LOP of 13 5/8" from a rear position single trigger. They were meant for shooting in cold weather with heavy clothing. The current LOP is 13 7/8". There is 12 5/8" of wood, so putting on a solid 1 inch Winchester pad would take you right back to factory specs. This gun also has a low profile Simmons rib that is actually pretty attractive and makes a nice sighting plane. This gun comes from an 85 y/o gentleman who was a duck and goose hunter on the West coast and he told me that when pass shooting, he would use the right full choke barrel at a distance and then the left mod. barrel as the birds flared overhead. The gun retains about 90% of barrel blue and 75-80% frame blue. There is a grip cap that is not original. This gun has never been refinished. It's an honest Model 21 Duck that would be a great waterfowl gun with non-tox loads and/or a fun sporting clays gun. It would make a great late season pheasant gun too! So there you have it!! The firm price on this gun is $4250 delivered in the lower 48. No trades. Not many of these around and I think you'll like this one!! Email me at above address or--in a hurry--call Bill @ 609-658-7739
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]