1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win M12 28ga. Skeet Conversion-very cool!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got 3 of these and I'm thinning out the herd! For those of you that have always wanted a Winchester Model 12 28 gauge skeet gun--here's your chance without a 2nd mortgage. This gun is a very nice original 20ga. M12 skeet gun that was converted by Kerr's of Beverly Hills in 1966. I have the original conversion paperwork and brochure. There was a real cottage industry back then, building 28 bore Model 12's, because there are so few factory guns. The 16-20-28 ga. guns all shared the same frame. This Model 12 began life in the late 40's as a solid rib 20ga, Skeet gun. It's got the original, nicely figured skeet stock and forend. A Simmons rib was installed and Kerrs sleeved the gun to 28ga and changed over the bolt and carrier with 28ga. factory parts. It's got a 26 inch WS-1 barrel and the LOP is 14 3/4" over a solid Winchester pad. Perfect bore and mechanics and the gun functions perfectly and destroys those clay targets. Does a great job on quail and doves too! I'd rate the blue and wood at about 90%. Most of these conversions were based on field guns. This one is a factory skeet and quite unique. So--email for pix at my email above. OR--call Bill @609-658-7739 I'll deliver this gun on the lower 48 for $1975.00. Who needs pictures???

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Bill:
    Please send pics; sounds interesting.
    Thanks in advance,
    Dave

3. boomer

Pix have been sent!

4. boomer

Buyer changed his mind. This gun is available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.