1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win AA Trap shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tripod, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

No.

2. setter

setter Member

Yes, as experienced posters know all new AA's are to be shipped to me for proper disposal. PM for address. See above.

3. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

4. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

They are great to shoot new,but never ever reload them,especially if you shoot a K gun. I would be willing to have you ship the once fired hulls to me and I will dispose of them, I will even pay postage. John

5. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

NOW WAIT A MINUTE, Don't listen to these people that is going to dispose of them, send them to me and I will melt them down and make good use of them. I thank you very much.

6. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

I will take this one step further, I have heard, and remember-just a rumor, but I have heard out here in the Pacific Northwest that "New Winchester AA's will NOT, I repeat, will NOT be allowed for the Handicaps at the Grand. If you have already bought your new AA's for the Grand I will properly dispose of them (at a great expense to myself, I might Add)

7. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Come on guys give the man an honest answer. I inherited 1000 or so old Winchester AA Trap hulls. Their the one piece jobbers. They reload fine actually make a nice crimp. Nothing wrong with them. BTW anything will blow up your gun. These guys are blowing their barrel smoke up your asphalt. Shoot straight. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.