1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WIN A NEW BLASER F3 COMBO

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The Minnesota Youth Shooting Fund is raffling a new Blaser F3 combo gun to raise money to fund the second annual State High School trapshooting championships. Blaser made this beautiful gun available to us to help us with this great cause. It has an adjustable comb, adjustable rib on both the 34" unsingle and the 32" over & under barrels, Briley choke tubes and the unique Blaser adjustable weight system which allows the shooter to adjust the guns balance to whatever fits him or her. It has mechanical, pull triggers but both Allem and Pat McCarthy make releases for the gun. This is one of the hottest new guns out. Dealers are having a hard time keeping them on the shelf. All proceeds go to the youth fund. Only 600 tickets @ $25 each have been printed and you can get yours by emailing me at the above address.

Help us get more kids shooting. Please thank Rich Kaysa and Norbert Haussmann of Blaser when you next see them for making this gun available to us.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

2. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Mark, I'll take 4 tickets. Not good with looking at email these days due to time constraints. PM me would be better as I will you.

Martin WIlbur

3. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

^^^

Mark, Foster and Matt will each purchase one.

I will send you an email for correct info.

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

When is the drawing?

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The drawing will be September 25th at the Minneapolis Gun Club's National Trap shooting day event. Tickets are going fast. It's a great gun.

Mark Zauhar

6. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Do you have to be present to win? Can you win and have it shipped to FFL in my area?
    Norman

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

You need not be present to win and yes, we'll have to ship it to an FFL in your area. Thanks for asking, good questions.

Mark Zauhar

8. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Check on the way.

9. ramen39

ramen39 Member

Where do we send the money?

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am in, email sent

11. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

12. samiam03

samiam03 Member

what address?

13. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Make the check payable to the MTA and send it to me at Mark Zauhar, 18756 Knollwood Circle, Lakeville, Mn, 55044. Please include your phone number so we can call you if you win. The respose has been great. I have had more then 20 requests already. We really appreciate the support. Our youth program has grown substantially. Last year when we added a high school state championship to the list of things we support, our cash needs increased. This raffle will make sure we can continue with our programs. Wish you all could win it.

Mark Zauhar

14. razor

razor TS Member

mark, ellie & i will take one, make sure you have lindsy bless it for us. tell her i will make some homemade ice cream for her. we got your address so ckeck is on the way. steve

15. radeck

radeck Member

My check is in the mail.

16. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This is a great gun. I spoke at length with both Norbert and Rich from Blaser and they have re-engineered their old gun to make this new F3 one of the hottest guns selling today. I was very lucky to get this for our raffle as Blaser's sales have been real strong. Good gun and and even better cause for the proceeds. Still have tickets available.

Mark Zauhar

17. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Check's on the way Mark. Good cause, BTTT

18. dhip

dhip Active Member

Ever consider letting people pay through Paypal.I know one Bass Club that chanced off equipment and a boat and you could use paypal and got a receipt through it.

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Are you going to come to the Great Lakes Grand?? I would trust you would bring tickets with you. If so I would like at least 4 and I'm sure my illustrious squad would pop for a few more. If by chance you don't come let me know and I'll sent the check.

Don

20. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

If you take paypal I'm in.. let me know. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.