1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win a Ljutic Gun at the Southwestern Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LjuticL07, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

We will be giving away a Ljutic Mono Adjustable rib gun at the Southwestern Grand. Stop by Texas Clays Booth for details and see Buddy's selection of adjustable rib Ljutic's.

See you there.

Craig Richardson
    Ljutic LLC.
    Sales & Marketing Director

2. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

3. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Sir,

I am currently in Greenland, but would like a chance at winning this. How do I need to go about it? I wish I was in SA so I could shoot. Talk to George or Ken?

Thanks

Chad

4. 100release

100release TS Member

nice offer,. to bad all your dealers dont have guns before you start raffle ing them off . called 2 dealers in the north neither one had a gun to look at or a demo to shoot . did recieve call today one dealer might have one by friday MIGHT I SAID but you have extras to raffle off in the south . might want to rethink how you treat your dealers . mark garges

5. Alamo

Alamo Member

I believe that the drawing for a new Ljutic will be April 21 ( a little over three weeks from now). Would hope that your dealers will have Ljutics in stock by then.

6. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Please contact: Joel Etchen, Lynn Gibson, Steve Smith, or Buddy Loveless for the adjustable rib mono gun. These are the dealers that have express interest in stocking the guns. If your local dealer does not have one, it is because they have not ordered them from us. We can send our dealers adjustable rib mono guns in 2 weeks from receipt of order.

Thanks,

Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.