1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win a browning XT combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Browing XT combo with great wood -- the best I have seen on one of these and adjustable comb - factory choke tubes

Barrels ported with factory choke tubes

Jaqua sells this gun for $3600 with the adjustable comb but they dont have this combo left and the ones they had had very plain woo

Retail was a lot more

The 32/34 inch ones are the ones in most demand -
    Mine has an adjustable comb and great wood

hand selected(swirling wood) and I certainly dont want to make any money on it-- retail is $3895

Tickets are $3100 and the first ticket wins

LOL

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Trucido

Trucido TS Member

Gene,

I certainly appreciate your post and the fact that you want to sell the gun.

I would strongly advise that you post some pictures of the gun or tell people that they can e-mail you and should receive pictures back.

Also - the above post does not say anything about the gun being new - but you have said it is new...you should amend your post or specifically state that this is a NEW gun.

Finally, Jaquas.com has a ton of XT Combo/adj on their website (no idea about in store or what is in stock). When I go to their website, I see these going for $3195, except for the demo's, which go for less. The Golden Clays edition goes for a good bit more (~$3750), but that is the only gun that I can find that costs more than $3195 on their website. I do not dispute the 'retail' price that you quote of $3895...but that is probably an MSRP.

Your gun is, from what I can tell from Jaquas.com, $95 cheaper than buying one direct from them. I think that that is a good a deal, since you say that your gun has beautiful wood and is NIB.

Good luck with your sale - if I was in the market...I'd take a REALLY good look at this one!

Thanks,
    Kyle

3. g7777777

Kyle

Actually Jaquas had them for 3595 and has reduced them for the ones they have left

If you go to the Jaquas site and click on the big XT symbol on the first page you will see the flyer- and on that flyer the ones with adjustable comb were $3595

And they were sold out of the Golden Clays - now I guess they reduced them or the ones they have individually on their page are demos- dont know

I used to just live a few miles from there and they only had a few left at that time but I live a long way from there now

regardsless $95 or 400 dollars- it is still money and I have seen a lot of XTs with very plain wood

I also know that Jaquas and GU sold a lot of the standard XTs with adjustable combs at $3595 and have seen people on here trying to sell them well used for up to $3500

I kind of enjoy seeing all the cheap tire kickers- who wont identify themselves or whom I have disagreed with about other things come out and comment on this-- its interesting- and I wouldnt sell them the gun or anything anyway

I have dealt with a lot of people on here- buying, trading or selling-- I know someone will buy this from here

I posted the web address to the flyer but you can find that button on the inventory page below the first list of guns

regards from Iowa

Gene Nosco

4. g7777777

5. Trucido

Trucido TS Member

OK look - I go to http://jaquas.com & click on gun list. I then choose trap, browning & 12ga. Then I see a whole list of XT combos at $3195. I do not see a big xt symbol on the front page at all.

Now - I don't think you should use what others have sold for at other points in time as justification for your price. Not a good choice IMO. Regardless - the price on the Jaquas website IS $3195. That's all I was trying to point out - because your OP is WRONG with regard to the jaquas website cost.

Thanks & good luck w/ ur sale!
    Kyle

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

What a deal!

Berettaman7

7. g7777777

MY FIRST POST IS CORRECT Kyle

lol-- geez

http://www.jaquas.com/gunlist/default.asp

go to that site- at the bottom of this page is a large flashing colored button that says limited production XT click here

I would say you cant miss it but evidently you have

I can also assure you Jaquas sold them for what the flyer says-- which is what I said

I dont know what is different - maybe demos with the ones they have left or they just had oddballs left

regardless of the above fine points

I have a 32/34 and its the lowest price you will find anywhere plus it has good wood plus it is new- its not a demo or anything else

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Can I buy more than 1 ticket I really want the gun. Good luck you get an A+ for effort in my book. Jim W

9. rscotty

rscotty TS Member

So what's the difference between this gun and the multiple Ultra XT Combos that are listed for $3,195? The flyer indicates that they are a limited production run, but I don't see the difference.

Curious,
    Rich

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

the bait is in the water again and there are still little fishies feeding in the chum line ... poor little fishies ... you just dont realize where your being trolled.

11. Trucido

Trucido TS Member

Hey Gene,

Interesting - I did not see that link at the bottom of that page (not the front page). Thank you for pointing that out to me.

I would like to echo Rick and ask what the difference is between this and the many XT Combos that are listed for $3195 - none of which are demo or anything but new.

If they are different, I would love to see a picture, as that flyer says the base model is a 'Grade 1' and I am not sure if it is the same as the standard XT.

Thanks and good luck on the sale!

-Kyle

12. g7777777

13. g7777777

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

DOWN ... DOWN ...

15. g7777777

LOL@Lumper