1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win 94 pre 64 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by southjblue, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Win 94---pre64---maybe un fired---Is there any interest???I haven't set a price til I find there is any interest---Thanks---sjb

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interest look at your PM's

3. Alamo

Alamo Member

0   0   0

I'd be interested also.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To all that have interest---I bought the gun some yrs ago and was told it was un-fired---When I rec it,it had one touched screw---It looked so good I bought it anyway It really does look un-fired---depending on the interest I will make a decission of value and ask for offers---I know most don't like to make offers but that is the way I can get a feel of value---When the heat gets up I put them out on GB---That way there is no hard feelings---I am unloading my stock to make room for trap and hunting guns I can use and see and feel---More info to follow to all that send pms---sx1skeet was 1st to reply so I told him I will give him 1st shot---Thanks---George

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

HERE ARE PICS---U CAN SEE BAD SCREW ON BARREL BAND---CHANGE SCREW AND GUN IS NXT TO NEW---I THINK UNFIRED--- I don't think it ever had a shell in the chamber. sr #2329xxx 1957 yr mfg---Your offers will B appreciated---I'll wait some time before I put it on GBroker---Thanks---sjb
    southjblue_2008_030362.jpg

southjblue_2008_030363.jpg

southjblue_2008_030364.jpg

southjblue_2008_030365.jpg

southjblue_2008_030366.jpg

6. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Hey - I have an interest in your Model 94 --- but I would virtually guarantee you it has been fired a little, and it is even missing the front sight hood - which means someone took it off to shoot it - which was a normal thing back then. If you will pull the hammer back and open the bolt you should see something on the face of the bolt and ejector that would give you a better idea about whether it has been fired. Please let me know if you develope a price on the gun. the beav

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

What caliber

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a reply to requested info from up dated threads---It is 30-30 cal---I am including pic of barrel sight hood,I took the hood off to clean any dust gathered under it and forgot to replace it when I took pics---There is no sign of any evidence of the gun being fired---I had it checked and people agree with me on that matter---I checked drbeavs insight and there is no sign as he said to look for---It is very possoble that what he is relating to is that a gun may be tested at factory---This gun is very clean in the action---no sign of being fired in my opi---

Now to answer Rick---I am dealing with a gun that is at least 96%+---It shows no evidence of being fired---The B-book 2006 ed can not put a value since win went out of business and future sales will depend on future demand---I am offering this piece to TS.com 1st before I put it on GBroker---Please check my feedback on GunBroker---U can check it on item #165451805 that I have listed now---Right now I am asking for offers---Your reply Rick is what I mean by the heat going up---I don't think I have done anything wrong---Only a few complain and that is why I will put it on GB and then anyone can bid as I have done with other guns that I listed on TSs 1st---I sold 5 guns on TS last mo and was done the same way and the buyer was very satisfied also sold a John Deere tractor through TSs using the same method and that buyer was very satisfied---I appreciate your advice and will make a decision based on future thoughts---The guns value is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay---I am open to any future advice---Thanks---sjb

Thanks---I hope this explains my situation
    southjblue_2008_030368.jpg

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Since no one wanted to make an offer and some get very up set with my asking to offer without a asking price I will now ask for $800.00 orB/O over $400.00----Maybe that will clear things up---Thanks for looking---sjb

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I'll offer $200 and pay shipping ... There is nothing unusual or rare about a Winchester Model 94(30-30), I just happen to have one sitting in the safe that I paid $175 for at a garage sale a few years ago and it looks like it has never been fired also, came with 2 full boxe's of bullets ... The exact same rifle except the screw on the barrel band isn't messed up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks yak---I have several higher offers---I'll give U $200.00 for yours if it is what U say it is---Thanks---sjb

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I never said the one I have is for sale, was just making an offer to get things rolling ... Thats what you get for being a nice guy, Oh well ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry yac---I misread you---sjb

14. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Southjblue:

Realisticly, you will be hard pressed to get much more than
    $450.00 for your gun.

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks sky buster---Thats ok---Guess I was wrong---I have been around a long time and haven't seen too many in the shape this one is in---I'll just keep it in the safe---it don't eat as they say---sjb

16. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was asked to rate the guns condition---In my opinion it in very close to new.Wood 99+%--blue 98+%--and I think it is unfired--It does have bad screw on barrel band that could B replaced---I never took the time to change it--Thanks--sjb

17. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

THE 94 IS SOLD----Thanks to all who had interest and thanks to all who made offers---SJB---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.