1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win 1524 manual

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbohio, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbohio

jbohio Member

Hello,, anyone happen to have a copy of the manual [including wiring diagram]for a 1524 hand-set trap ? if so please send to jpbohio@aol.com

THANKS John

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

John, You might try Whiz White (e-mail ... whiz@swsupply.com). Bill Malcolm

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Thanks, Bill!

The ones I have are $10 and postage.

These include exploded parts pictures with part numbers, wiring diagrams, and many other pieces of paperwork that I obtained from the Winchester factory when we (H-S Precision) bought-out the trap & skeet division and moved it here to Rapid City SD.

Also included is a pretty current price list (xls) cross-referenced with the pages in the manual where a particular part is found. I've spent quite a bit of time doing the cross-referencing.

Whiz White<BR>
    W-W Trap & Skeet Distributor/Exporter

4. traploader

traploader Member

I manufacture a line of automatic conversions for this trap. Our newest model throws automatic singles and doubles. We also just develop a wobble conversion for your V1524 trap.

I have the manual, parts list, lubrication guide and wiring diagram on my website. I also have information on rebuilding these traps. Drop me an email.

5. jbohio

jbohio Member

Thanks for all the replies,, I believe I can now unhook the interrupter and otherwise keep it going ,,,, an up to date parts/price list would be appreciated..please send to jpbohio@aol.com.. JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.