1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Win 101 piegon grade O?U value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by illtrap1, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

I found a 98% Factory 101 piegon grade all original but pachmayer curved pad,stock never been cut on no case 32" barrels improved mod,and full it has no tubes, I havent seen one like that for a long time, In 1978 I bought a new one for $550.00 What is it Worth to a shooter or collector Dan

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

This is the second piegon I've seen for sale. The other was a Mod 12.

Seriously, sounds like a nice find and worth probably in the $1,000 to $1,200 range.

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Gunbroker has a similar one right now for $1,000.00. Ron

4. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

I would probably pay $1000 for one in great condition if I was in the market for one. Like everything else, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Right now I'm looking for a Remington M 29. For no other reason that I want one for memories from my childhood. I shot a 101 for years. It was a great gun. I wish I had not been talked out of it. Illregardless of what anyone tells you, a 101 is hard to beat. Talk to anyone that has owned one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.