1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wilson Magazines

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by unioncracker, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

A couple weeks ago I asked for info on 45 magazines. As usual people on here gave me some good info. I ordered them from Wilson's. After all this time I call them just to find out they are backorder. I ask backorder, they are not made by wilson, the service mags are made by mec-gar. Needless to say I am quite surprised and disappointed they were not more up front. Keep that in mind when ordering from them. Makes me wonder what else they don't produce.

Buddy

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I guess I'll answer your post like I did the other post. I have Wilson Match and McCormick magazines for sale. $30 a piece including shipping.Pls. email.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Try tripp research, small USA company, great high quality mags.

4. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A lot of vendors of 1911 parts offer good, better, and cheap......just because you buy a part packaged by.......or.....has little to do with quality...... you have to demand the best they have, to get the quality that their name recognition implies.

5. macgyver

macgyver TS Member

I've shot Wilson mags for years and Bill Wilson stands behind his product. You won't go wrong with his stuff. In the meantime, you may want to check with Nighthawk. Those guys use to work for Wilson a few years back and they carry some nice stuff which may suit your needs. Almost any of the big names, whether Chip McCormick or the like, will have good mags. The mag is the bread and butter of the .45, so folks aren't apt to be chincy with them

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Midway has Wilson Mags in stock.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Dillon Precision Products, Inc., 8009 E. Dillon’s Way, Scottsdale, Az. 85260-9865.
    1.800.762-3845 fax 602.998-2766 www.dillonprecision.com - also carry Wilson and Chip McCormick "Shooting Star" mags and I used the McCormicks till the bluing wore off at IDPA and IPSC type competitions in the other century.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.