1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Willie Nelson Coming to WSRC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Local papers have announced that Willie Nelson is going to perform at the WSRC June 11th along with some other artists. How does this relate to Trap Shooting you ask? Willie stated he chose WSRC over venues in St. Louis because he wanted to shoot some Trap while there. Way to go Willie.

Matt

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Pothead.

3. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again.

Clyde

4. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Will there be a pot shoot?

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hey this reminds me -- remember BioWillie fuel, made from french fry grease and soybeans? Willie was supposed to end our dependence on foreign oil!

Isn't it surprising that a lifelong pothead lacks an understanding of science and economics?

"Duuude...fffffpt... I can solve this whole problem!" LOL!

-Gary

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow. Not much love for Willie anymore. I actually kinda figured the backlash i'd get for posting it. I don't agree with his extra activites but i won't be a hipocrit because i was young once. I guess the important difference is i grew up and changed my ways and he has not. Still like Willie's music. Sorry, he is a legend.

Matt

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Ahh come on, we're just having a little fun. I've got nothing against the old doper. If somebody wants to take up a collection I'll even chip in to buy him a thorough shampoo.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.