1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Williams Rifle Scope???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 25deadbirds, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25deadbirds

25deadbirds TS Member

I picked up a used Ruger 10/22 that came with an old but very nice Williams 3-9 scope. What's unusual to me is the cross hairs. There is a solid horizontal line and the vertical "hair" starts at the bottom and ends at the intersection of the horizontal cross hair with a small diamond. Gloss black with a silver ring around the objective lens end. It was made in Japan. There are no marks other than a tiny scratch on the tube. No dents, dings or marks from rings. The turrets click and turn easy too.

I'm curious how old it may be, the quality and if it's something collectors might be looking for. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Dave

2. Erik W

Erik W Member

Williams Gun Sight & Outfitters is located in Davison, MI. Their specialty is iron sites and mounts. Only glass they have ever sold is cheaper Asian stuff to which they have only added their name, but never manufactured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

williams scope bases