1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Williams County Ohio Building Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Smoke, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

We can see the light at the end of the tunnel on our building project. This week the drywall should be finished, and the metal on the outside should should be complete. Doors are finished and ready to be installed, starting trim this week also. Maybe within 30 days of completion?

We had a super meat shoot today with 23 squads, hope that is an indication of shooter support once the builing opens.

Joe Nester

[​IMG]

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks to all the shooters for the wonderful shoot that we had on Sunday.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

This club is fast becomming one of my favorite's!!!

What more could you ask for? Great people, good targets, everyone gets treated like an ol' friend. I look forward to shooting here for years to come.

Congrats Williams County, and Thank You, your building a beautiful club in every way!!!

Matt Nicol

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

To all involved in the construction project...great job!! With this facility current and future shooters will have a lot of great shooting and fun for many years. THANKS to many great people. Roger

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

WOW what progress has been made!
    Sorry I did not make the shoot Sunday, too many things around home made it a bit impossible to make yours or the Newport shoot.
    If any of you have not made it to this club, you should, I will back the words Matt said above, when you get there,they make you feel like you are right at home. Great people, running a great shoot, and they support the kids, this is one awesome club you should try and shoot at!!!

All my best to the and here to a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful new shooting season next year!

Deb

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

This has really been a team effort. Many, many individuals and businesses have chipped in to make this building happen after the fire nearly 3 years ago.

But as Matt, Deb and Roger would agree, the fantastic people and friendly atmosphere were here without the building. That is what has made the project so worthwhile, and now with a great facility, nearly ready to expand the friendships already made.

4 distinctly different trap fields with great backgound scenery make the competition challenging. I've seen shooters in their 80's helping 10 and 12 year olds, (and vice versa!). We hope new shooters will venture to Williams County in the NW corner of Ohio and check us out. You'll only be a stranger here once.

Joe

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

The dry wall is all up now.

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Where is that club ???.........Uncle Sam

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Uncle Sam- Williams County Gun Club is located in NorthWest Ohio- Montpelier,Ohio 43543-about 60 miles west of Toledo, Ohio. Roger

10. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Uncle Sam- the club is a mile west of St Rt 15 on Co Rd J and Rd 13, about 2 miles south and a mile east of Montpelier. Hope you can make it!

11. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Here is a map link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ro william county ohioofing

williams county ohio building code