1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Williams County Gun Club Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Just want everyone to mark your calendars for the upcoming events at Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH.

December 25, Christmas Day Closed

December 26th is a Lewis (Meat) Shoot we will be shooting for shells this time, we will start around 10:00-10:30 a.m. will close the event when the last squad takes the firing line or 2:30 which ever one happens first.

December 31st, New Year's Eve Day ATA Shoot. Doubles, Singles then Handicaps. Start time 9:30 a.m.

January 9th Non-Registed Calcutta more to follow on this.

Any questions or concerns please let us know.
    Thanks,
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Follow the above link for info and directions to the Williams County Gun Club, Northwest Ohio. Lots of updates and news on the site about the Gun Club.

Joe Smoke

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Joe for posting the website.

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Anyone needing earplugs made??? I need one more person so that Big Papa can make the trip to Williams County on Sunday. If you need them made let me know as soon as possible. MJ

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Mary Jane, if the weather co-operates for us, I will be at your club on Sunday. I will bring my ear plug material with me. I know many of the folks (including yourself) at your club have been great supporters of the products I sell. Merry Christmas and hope to see everyone on Sunday.

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hope Roger can provide good weather for you. He is our weather man also. So if your in the need for earplugs made now is the time. My niece and brother in law will be there to get theirs made and for me another pair for work. I will be setting the trend for work. Because I will not wear the foam ones that they provide. Hope to see you on Sunday. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!!!!

Santa

9. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Tweety, it will probably be around 11AM before I make it to the club tomorrow. The trip is a little over a 100 miles on two lane highway for me. Hope the weather co-operates and hope you have a great turnout. Merry Christmas and see ya!

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Dear SantaDon,

Where is my new shotgun I asked for?

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hope everyone got what they asked. Big Papa hope the weather holds out for you also. No snow on the road up here.

12. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

MJ, I have been a VERY good boy. I hope you will be bring my present to me. Also my email has changed, had to get a new pc so my email has changed if you would send gun club info to my new email.
    Thanks Teet

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Rosey: Santa heard that you had been bad on TS.com and you know bad little shooters don't get a new gun.

From north of Ohio.

Santa

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Chris I will change your email in my address book so you can get all the good updates and so forth. I don't know if you have our new one but it is gmail also. Are you going to make it to the shoot tomorrow or New Year's Eve day?
    MJ

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Had a pretty good day, wind was out of the north so it made it colder than it actually was. 39 shooters with one 50 straight Geo Snellenberger followed by Tom Vollmar with the lone 48. Good shooting!! Hope to see you on Friday for the ATA shoot.

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Club will be open for practice on Saturday January 1, 2011!!!

18. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.