1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

For those of you who have not visited this gun club...I strongly suggest it!!! This is what I think shooting is all about. The people here are WONDERFUL!!! Friendly and you get to see the work of our future shooters here. I was very impressed over the number of young people shooting, and the fact that they even talk to us older (over 50 here!)folks in a manner that shows respect for the support and talk about their goal, even though they have never met you before!!!! THIS IS A CLASS AA RAN CLUB!!!! From a new shooter that always sort of dreads the new place...I will be back anytime I can for those Saturday shoots....Keep up the great work with the kids!!!

Shoot Well Deb

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Their youth program gets a lot of attention from some dedicated people willing to take the time to help the kids. It's a special club in a special setting. Great people (well, most of them). Just kidding Tweety!

When the new clubhouse is built, this club will be a premier facility.

3. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

It was a great day to shoot Saturday, even if we got a little shower. Glad to hear that the kids were respectful. We want them to learn the game, they are the club's future. But the main thing we've tried to get across is respect for the game, the other shooters, and thier firearms. They know it is a great privilege to be out on that line.

8 of them wil be headed to the Cardinal Center next Monday to compete in the SCTP and the AIM event. The kids have received so much help from everyone at the Williams County Gun Club that there skills are advancing very fast. Most have been shooting only 2 years, and one of our Junior shooters, Travis Snyder, won the handicap Saturday with a 97. They all are a pleasure to work with.

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Easy Setterman Madonna just might have to step in HAHA!!!
    We would like to thank the shooters, the workers, and the volunteers that support the club. It takes all to make a club successful. Thanks to everyone. Also thanks Deb for your kind words. Hope you had a good day and will come back. The Heisler's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
wiliams county shooting club ohio

williams county gun club ohio

williams county ohio rap shooters