1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Williams County Gun Club, Meat(Lewis)Shoot 9-27-09

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

If you want to have some fun, Williams County Gun Club is having a meat shoot on September 27, 2009. We will start around 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. It is a 50 bird program, but you can enter more than once. So if you have nothing else better to do come join the fun.

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Deb and Jeff you left to soon. You both hit the lewis class which we will give you money for that. Deb send me a pm please.

3. MR.ohiogal

MR.ohiogal TS Member

Deb will get back to you,,, I have no clue on what you are talking about,, I just had fun shooting with Deb.

Thank you,
    Jeff

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff and Deb I replied to your message. Glad to hear that you had fun shooting with your wife. Hope you can come back some other time.

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Now you know we will make that little drive, I would imagine that place in the fall with all the wind whipping in there will make things very interesting!...We both like the place, can't wait to see what the club house is going to look like.
    Sent you a pm...

Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.