1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

William Baldwin Memorial 10/17 @ West Chster GC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jwolf@wcgc, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

The West Chester Gun Club-200 East Boot Rd, West Chester PA will be honoring passed lifetime member, William S. Baldwin with a memorial shoot on Sunday 10/17 @ 11AM. Bill was member of the club, on the BoD and an Officer for many years. He is missed by all of our members.

This will be an open event for all who wish to honor the memory of Billy Baldwin. The program will be 100 targets- 50-16 yard targets and 50 handicap targets. Clay Baldwin (Bills nephew) and Jon Wolf (Bills stepson) have pledged $200 prize money and the WCGC has matched it. Open prize money of $400 to be awarded. There will also be an optional lewis class available. Target cost $20.00. Clay and I look forward to this event and seeing you there.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Jon

Boy do I hate reading about a shoot I won't be able to attend. John and Vicky were telling me all about the things going on at West Chester GC. Sounds like you guys are on the right track. I (and Team Oxford) am still planning on taking you (and Team West Chester) to the woodshed on Black Friday. Hope your ready!!!! Ray said he is ready to rock as well.
    [​IMG]

Rich in Indiana

3. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

A beautiful day for a memorial shoot for past club member, officer and BoD.
    We raised $1025.00 in prize money pledges and here is how it paid.

1st place
    John Bowman 96 Paid $170.00 and Johns name will be the first name engraved on the William S. Baldwin Memorial Trophy.

2nd place 94 paid $102.00 and was split by Jack Diesher and Marlynn Wegher

3rd place 93 paid $69.00 and was split by Bob Hofman,Gary Suter and Pete Cassalia

2nd class

1st place 89 $107.00 Joe Prestia

2nd place 88 split $102.00 by Karen Fini,Jay Zap and Rich Keers

3rd place 87 split $69.00 by Ted Klaban, Mike Mulray and Jeff Roehrs

3rd class

1st place 78 $107.00 Bud Fini

2nd place 76 $102.00 Chuck Hendricks

3rd place 75 $60.00 Keith Hamilton

Thank you all who came out in memory of Bill Baldwin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.