1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will try to answer some shooting questions???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by senior smoke, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    On a daily basic I get a rather large amount of PM's, asking questions about shooting, making adjustments to guns, questions on trapshooting in general. I have had some of the newer shooters ask me to relay their questions with my answers on a thread, as some feel it would help the newer shooter. I will try to submit their questions and my answers if possible on a daily basic. If any of you seasoned shooters disagree with my answers feel free to pitch in and give us your opinion too.
    Steve Balistreri

Bill wrote "Will moving my center bead forward raise my poi"? Bill, My answer is no. Best way to raise the poi is raising the stock by means of an adjustable stock, or by bending the barrel. Should you bend the barrel you should detach the rib, than bend the barrel, and reattach the rib. Another way to change poi would be to have a competent gunsmith adjust the choke on an angle to the bore.
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.