1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Trade Wheel Weights for Shot - Michigan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I have ben reading the thread pertaining to this Bill Dawn guy with some interest since November and have decided that I will help him out with his production issues. If you have not already sent him your wheel weights or ingots, don't until you read this. First of all, I am not going to take on more than I can handle at one time. That was his first mistake. I will limit the amount of shot I make by how much I allow to be shipped to me. That was his second mistake. I will only accept lead to be sent to me in quantities that can be easily managed and this will insure that your shot will be be made and sent back in a timely fashion. I would like to make 1000 pounds of shot in the next 30 days or so and am looking for clean wheel weights or ingots to make it with. I am looking for 10 people OR LESS that want to send me 100 pounds or more and will offer the same split as Bill does. 50/50 for clean wheelweights and 60/40 with ingots (you get the 60). I do not want more than 1000 pounds right now. Once I have worked through the 1000 pounds, I will see how it went and decide if I want to do another 1000. I live in southeast Michigan in Howell and have been making shot for over a year and have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing. My partner and I have sold shot locally and on ebay and have MANY repeat customers. All shot is made on a Jim Stewart machine. I am currently making 7 1/2 shot and will be for a little while. 8's will be available in a little while. I like to run a large quantity of one size befor eswitching over to another. A lot of you might know me from the Howell Gun Club and I can show you samples if you are interested. If you are interested in this offer, please feel free to contact me via email at berettXacombo@yahoo.com. Remove the X out of berettXacombo before sending your email. I will give you more details on how to package and ship your weights to me and how you will get it sent back to you.

Thanks

Jeff Klueger
    99-10137

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

3. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Email sent. Please PM if you did not get.
    Bill

4. mncowboy

mncowboy TS Member

where in MI are you?

thanks,
    monty

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

TTT

JK

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

Email sent

Don

7. flylta

flylta TS Member

Are you selling any shot that would have to be shipped?

Ron

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

9. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Ron -

I sent you a PM. What exactly are you asking me?

Jeff

10. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Currently have close enough to 1000# committed to.

Dverna - 250
    Tron - 130
    Doug Miller - 350
    Jerald Ware - 100
    Mac1911 - 120

I am currently full up. (bluerock1, our arrangement is not included in this amount)

I will take on more as I work through these people. I would also like them to post their feedback on the shot as well once they receive it.

Jeff

11. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

TTT.

JK

12. williray

williray TS Member

Jeff tried to E mail you last week got a no Email adder back. Anyway are you selling any of that shot or is it a swap?? I'm over at Island Lake and if you're interested I'd like to buy some of your shot.

Thanks

Ray

13. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Ray -

Sent you an email. Mac1911 your shot was shipped yesterday. Jerald Ware - Warren has your shot. Thanks.

Jeff

14. JLW

JLW TS Member

Hi Jeff- I received mine today. It looked good and delivered as promised. Thanks to Warren for facilitating-Jerald Ware

15. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

<center>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    </center> I recieved mine monday, this is how it was packed, I broke a bag takeing it out.

16. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Thanks Jerald. Hope to hear from you again in the future.

Jeff

17. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Tron -

Have your lead. Dropped off to me by Dverna yesterday. One of the jugs was full of unprocessed wheelweights, the rest ingots. I will let you know what the weights process out to. For that samll of a qty of weights, I will still give you the 60/40 deal.

Jeff

18. art 39

art 39 TS Member

Interested in buying shot from you if you are selling shot straight out. Please email me and let me know.

19. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Only sell shot outright locally right now. That may change in the future. For now, it is just with exchange of ingots or wheelweights.

Jeff

20. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Tron -

Your shot is ready. Need to arrange pick up or delivery time and place. Perhaps at the GLG this week?? Doug Miller - 3 boxes shipped to you Friday Priority Mail.

Ready to take in 1000 more pounds of weights or ingots.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jim tradewheel