1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will trade Baker Elite for Ithaca 5E Knick

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would like to trade my Baker Elite for a 5E Ithaca Knick that I will use as my regular trap gun.

The Baker Elite shoots great but it is a bit big for me. LOP to end of pad is well over 15 inches and the barrel is 34 inches.

I have an old Jostam Antiflinch which will fit that is included in the trade.

The third to last and second to last pictures show my Baker Elite and the Baker Elite from the Cody Museum as pictured at page 40 in the Conley book.

To sweeten the deal I will pay your shipping from your FFL to my FFL and kick in my fully fist year (1940) fully restored Ithaca 37R (last picture).

PM me for more info and pictures.

As an alternative I am still interested in the cash purchase of a 4E Knick as a shooter.

Lou

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before having a pad professionally fitted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Baker Elite:

[​IMG]

Baker Elite form the Cody:

[​IMG]

1940 Ithaca 37R:

[​IMG]

2. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Offer suspended till after the Grand.

I am not going but the person who wants my Baker probably is going even if they do not yet know they want to trade for my Baker.

3. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

YES tom forbes is a great guy to do business with i buy all my guns from him and hes fair he has a whole collection of ithaca 4 and 5E for sale call him up!
    Tom

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

0   0   0

When you get back from the Grand give me a call. I have just what your looking for and I like the looks of your Baker.

Jim Trujillo
    800-982-2377

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.