1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

##@@will trade 7.5 shot for lead ##@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

will trade shot for lead,send 70 lbs of lead and ill send 40 lbs of shot back,you pay shipping one way&ill pay shipping back,if you send lead ingots only,if you send wheel weights ill split 50/50 with you(shot/weights).
    shot size is 7.5, mix is 70% wheel weights to 30% indoor range lead,was made with a stewart better shot maker,and has been sized,and tumbled in graphite,i do have a good supply of shot on hand(80% of a 55 gallon drum full) so turn around will be quick,not doing this to get rich,just want to stockpile as mutch lead as i can,(have 19-5 gallon buckets of wheel weights sitting ang 11- 5 gallon buckets of indoor range lead sitting in my pole barn,every bit helps, i dont want to sell shot, trade only,mark jones

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

where are you located? Could make a difference to some people, esp w/ the shipping cost that will be incurred for a long distance shipment.

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

us postal flat rate box any where in the usa less than 10 dollars,can ship up to 70 lbs at a time,go to their site and they will send you free boxes,mark

4. tlea

tlea TS Member

Really now. Where ARE you at. I have the better part of 900 pounds of 2.2Lb muffins of melted wheel weights sitting on the floor of my garage. Sitting here in central Illinois.

5. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

south bend, indiana,mark

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

tlea,ill trade 650 lbs of shot,for 900 lbs of ingots,if interested let me know,mark

7. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

8. tlea

tlea TS Member

you'll have mail this afternoon.

Tom

9. tlea

tlea TS Member

Mark

you have mail.

Tom

10. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

tshitter92,dumbass statment like that isnt worth the time to try to figure it out,some of us shoot for the fun of the sport,i myself shoot for free(shells&targets, shot i make pays for it)&the fun of it,sounds like the fun part is gone for you,is it time for you to troll on a different game?,mark

11. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

TShooter92 aka piddle aka piddie, I see you have hidden behind another log on. Good show old boy, goes to show you have no balls. RG

12. tlea

tlea TS Member

plinker61: are we in this swap?

Tom

13. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

tlea,(tom)your email did not go through,drop the x's(all lower case) and try again,send me your phone#,thanks,mark

14. tlea

tlea TS Member

Just sent. Relying on the Internet: *crap* I'v always got the cell on at (217) 369-4245. Will be in Valpo in 1 1/2 weeks. Maybe we can set something up then.

Tom

15. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Guys, Mark is offering a heck of a deal. I make my own shot and am tempted to take his offer just because making shot is a lot of work.

Buz

16. Luigi

Luigi TS Member

Hola Mark,
    Can you use Lyman #2 lead to make shot?

Luigi lufra

17. tlea

tlea TS Member

If you're waiting on this guy it might be a while. I offered 900 lbs ( actually have 853 lbs)of wheel weights melted into muffins, delivered pretty close to his house in Indiana. This was 10 days ago. Sent my phone # and emails. Got one back saying he would call me. That was over a week ago. He doesn't respond to email or this thread. I still have 853 lbs available. If an offer seems to be too good, .....

Tom Lea

18. Luigi

Luigi TS Member

Hola,
    No e-mail yet.

Luigi Luifra

19. 100straight

100straight Member

tlea,

About three years agop there was a man in Peoria that was doing the same 50/50 trade, shot for wheel weights. I can't remember his name, but you can find him through Peoria Skeet & Trap. He had an ad on their bulletin board. I used quite a bit of his shot and it was good stuff.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

20. Luigi

Luigi TS Member

No answer yet TROLL?

Luigi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.